11 March 2006

another 419 spam email

we received this email today its pretty alarming that now they are wanting their suckers to come in person to where they are. we are leaving the email address in this copy because we have already sent a complaint to report_spam@hotmail.com and hopefully its disabled.

Attn: Sir/madam,


First and foremost, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given genuine approval considering the facts we have not known each other before, I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.


I am (maurice poppo) from Liberia, West Africa. I write to inform you of my desire to invest, and to buy a living house in your country.

I am the first son of Mr. Opong poppo, my father was a diamond/gold merchant in my country. My father had a bullet shot by the rebels on his way traveling out of my country with two of my younger sister's due to presnt crisis that is occurring in our country (Liberia).My sister's died on the spot while UN peacemaker, keeping force rescued my father, and he was taken to hospital for medical treatment, which he later died.

Before he died he revealed to me and my mother about the box containing some raw gold and $15.5 million, (fifteen million, five hundred thousand us dollars)Which he deposited with a security company in Ghana for safekeeping. My father did not disclose the content of the box to the security company to avoid the officials from raising eyebrows to the funds. Presently my mother and myself are here in Ghana to notify the security company for the claims, we are here as refugees .

Therefore I want you to come down here in Ghana and be our beneficairy to this funds and withdraw this funds out from the security company as the direct beneficiary of this consignment and direct me on how best we can invest this money,because my father told me that it is dangerous to invest this money in Africa to avoid suspicions, and due to market instability coupled with economic and political instability facing African countries,that is why we want to invest in Abroad.

For your mutual assistance, my mother and myself have agreed to offer you 25% of the total amount of the money.We have all the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership, which I can send to you through fax on request.

Note: I will like you to keep this as confidentail as ever.Forward to me your fax and phone or mobile numbers for easy cominications.

Waiting for your urgent response on my confidential email(mauricepoppo@hotmail.com)

Best regards,

Mr. Maurice poppo

(For the entire family

====
related posts:
====