07 July 2008

new cenla blog: alex cenla

heres a new cenla blog for you to check out. alexcenla's rants and ravings was started on 06 july 2008. alexcenla says that his blog is a work in progress - so check it regularly.

heres a snip from the opening post:
Like a Bolton High School english teacher once told me..many years ago, or was it yesterday?

Be brief and to the point.

My name is Alex Cenla.

I have several occupations and several ages, past to present.

I like a lot of things, depends on what day it is.

I am going to comment on a multitude of subjects from time to time.

I dont pretend to know it all.

I am an expert on several subjects though.

What I am best at is up to you to decide.

I am highly allergic to stupidity.

So what we have here, is a work in progress.

I remember as a kid back in 195– playing golf at the Bringhurst par 3. We had fun with just a putter and whatever iron we could sneak from our dads bag out in the garage.

There was a little shak back by the bayou and clubs were rented there.

After we played for a while, we would walk across the road. There was no fence there then. And we would tease the monkeys at the zoo... ~ read more
====
see also
cenla blogs
====

EXTERNAL LINK