06 February 2007

lafayette la 'hole in the sky'

From Chase
Lafayette, LA
©. 2007 Author
2-6-7

Taken on January 29, 2007, I was on break at work and just looked up to see this hole in the clouds. It was slowly getting bigger. I wish I would have had my digital camera, but had to settle for the camera on my phone. No one I have asked has seen anything like it before. The larger hole was taken at the same place about ten minutes later. Just as odd was that across and away from this hole in the sky was a chemtrail with a "shadow" beneath it. This makes no sense to me.

====
click the link for two more photos
====
related posts
  • russian weather cloud resembles those seen over south louisiana
  • history lesson
  • silly sillies
  • why we love kids
  • 10 simple truths
  • 1st Um...
  • albino fawn
  • isnt this amazing?
  • assicons
  • weird doppler snaps
  • national wildlife's 35th annual competition winners
  • cool propaganda piece
  • rocks pray optical illusion
  • hi-res fotos from around louisiana
  • a dogs life
  • couples optical illusion
  • bambi & thumper
  • moon & star mystery foto
  • moose story
  • halo bush

  • ====

    EXTERNAL LINK