22 October 2010

eminem

for kelly.

*****

"stan" live feat. dido
london
say waat
====
"mockingbird" live
and if that mockingbird dont sing and the ring dont shine i'ma break that birdies neck i'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to you and make him eat every carat dont fuck with dad
====
"the way i am"
music video
and they blame it on marilyn. and the heroin. where were the parents at? and look where it's at.
====
"kim"
album version
marshall mathers lp - 2000
you really fucked me kim. you really did a number on me. i never knew me cheating on you would come back to haunt me.
====
"guilty conscience" feat. dr. dre
album version
fuck that shit, you just caught this bitch cheating. while you at work she's with some dude trying to get off? fuck slitting her throat, cut this bitch's head off
====
"the real slim shady" live
the up in smoke tour
and there's a million of us just like me. who cuss like me. who just dont give a fuck like me. who dress like me. walk, talk and act like me and just might be the next best thing but not quite me.

EXTERNAL LINK