13 January 2009

zionist olmert brags about shaming bush's buck-toothed black poodle condi rice

"i'll show that schwartzer who's boss!"

excerpt:

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- Ehud Olmert reportedly said that he persuaded President Bush to abstain from a U.N. Security Council call for a cease-fire, leaving Condoleezza Rice "shamed."
"I said 'get me President Bush on the phone,' " AFP quoted Olmert as saying. "They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care, I need to talk to him now. He got off the podium and spoke to me. I told him the United States could not vote in favor. It cannot vote in favor of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her not to vote in favor." ~ read more
====
related posts
  • search this blog * condi rice

  • ====
    learn more about zionism:

    eric hufschmid
    ====
    jews united against zionism
    ====
    neturei karta international: orthodox jews united against zionism
    ====
    learn about the ashkenazi / khazar "jewish" imposters
    see
    the thirteenth tribe by arthur koestler
    ====
    ex-zionist benjamin h. freedman née freidman:
    facts are facts: the truth about khazars
    u.s. presidents - jewish pawns
    1974 speech
    ====
    and also:
    rabbi chaim lefkowitz - zionists stole the true name of the jews
    ====
    and also
    jack bernstein
    my farewell to israel the thorn in the mideast
    ====

    EXTERNAL LINK