16 September 2006

moon & star mystery

a reader sent us the following picture and wants to know if anyone out there has any information about it. if you know the story of this picture and/or its location please feel free to leave a comment or email whichever you prefer. thanks.

====
click picture to enlarge
====
email text: Sorry to send such a large picture. I would like to know if you people have any idea where this scene is located. It was being passed around e-mails. I would appreciate it if you could locate it for me. This is the first time I have seen your Web Site. I must say it’s very impressive and thank you.
====
related posts:
  • history lesson
  • silly sillies
  • why we love kids
  • 10 simple truths
  • 1st um...
  • albino fawn
  • assicons
  • rocks pray optical illusion
  • another optical illusion
  • a dogs life
  • face on pacific ocean floor

  • ====

    EXTERNAL LINK