09 August 2007

john kennedy to run for treasurer

message from JOHN KENNEDY:

----- Original Message -----
From: JohnKennedy.com
To: wesawthat@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:41 AM
Subject: Statement from State Treasurer John Kennedy

“After much consideration, Becky and I have decided that I can serve the State of Louisiana best by offering myself for another term as State Treasurer this fall.”

“I appreciate all the input I received from people about my decision. Many folks encouraged me to run for Attorney General, but just as many wanted me to remain as State Treasurer. In the end, it was a personal and family decision.”

“I plan to run an aggressive campaign this fall based on my eight year record as State Treasurer, of which I am proud.”

“I will continue to advocate as Treasurer the wise management of public money, and to speak out loudly on the need for tougher ethics reform and fiscal accountability.”

JOHN KENNEDY
State Treasurer
====
related posts
  • the longest days of the year
  • sb14 vote shows who the senatorial rats are
  • john kennedy: truth teller
  • treasury sec'y john kennedy video blogged!
  • ====

    EXTERNAL LINK